Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hi kids.

If you're reading this, you probably already got the e-mail invite. But just in case you didn't, there will be a party at my parents' house in Lombard on Saturday, 5/13. Doors open at noon. Burgers, fries, and beer will be provided. Wiffleball will be played. Bill Jagnow might be there with his girlfriend. Feel free to head to Tom Else's place later in the evening to continue the festivities. E-mail me with any questions.

In other news, Paul and I got some free bleacher tickets to Tuesday's Cubs game. Thank you John (Paul's cousin). It was a bit chilly, but they played a good game and won 3-1. They even pulled off a squeeze play! I can't tell you the last time I saw the Cubs do that. Matt Murton had a fantastic game. Apparently he and Paul are lovers.

My sister is coming to town tomorrow. I'm excited to see her.

The baby is due in about 2 months. I'm getting more and more excited (and a bit nervous) as we get closer. Kate and I are attending "Great Expectations" classes (what a stupid name) at the hospital so we'll know what to expect. Or so I'll know what to expect. Even so, it's going to blow my mind seeing my child born. I might pass out.

That's all for now. See you at the party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home